Sunday, June 1, 2008

Amok Blog

From time to time this blog will be amok

first of all, when the cell phone post blog entries keep repeating I'm going to try to redirect them all here, so to keep the pretty consistent mobile blog already established within reason.

I will also be posting things here as well on their own merits.

I will try to clean up the multiple posts when they occur but there may be some mulitples from time to time, so please bear with me. All in due time they will be cleaned up.

I have been posting alot of pictures lately as that has been something I'm doing alot of.
Whether on my own or as an assignment. Have some very nice camera equipment going with a zoom telephoto and macro lenses. I want to do more of the good Macro closeups I took last year. I have been getting some very artistic shots close up.

Those will be posted on my Main Blog for the most part, but some may occasionally get posted here instead. I think I may not link this blog from my main blog, but it is reachable.

So Enjoy what little there is here. A comment about getting to Natomas when I-5 was shut down, driving up by the 99/5 split, some explainations.
and a really good post that I'm going to duplicate on my Main blog when I wake up in the morning and even A listing of some of the jobs I'm bidding......

No comments: