Saturday, November 15, 2008

Meds Taken

Meds Taken....
Gone are the One Pill Days....

Now I take quite a few daily pills....

was told if I miss a dose of one of them I could die... death...

I really don't know which I find more interesting...
Blood Thinners...Beta Blocker.

They both have a fascinating effect on me...
One makes me bruise and bleed easily the other causes low heart rate and bp...

I never really had a blood pressure problem, it was almost always 118/78 or something very close to that.
Now I'm having 110/60 or 96/50.
In Hospital the other day when I was awoke to get vitals and blood my heart rate was 53.
of course everytime they stuck a needle in me it bled and bruised.
My stomach where I got the shot of Lovenox is still bruised the size of a baseball
My arm where I did a blood test on Thursday is bruised.
So these meds have quite an effect.

Coming Soon... Diet posts... I've become quite the healthy cook lately...

No comments: