Friday, May 1, 2009

Going Green



Our Martial Arts Adventure.

It continues, we have now reached our Green Belts. In keeping with the tradition of this blog, I am posting a picture of us with our instructor after we tested for our Green Belts.

I started last July, we had a somewhat slow start because it was fall baseball season and we missed some classes from that and a few other reasons. So our first graduation was less than 2 weeks from getting out of the hospital from an MI (look it up if you aren't a medico type).

So now every 2 months we obtain a new belt level, learn more and become more martial artists.

My son has even competed in 2 tournaments and earned 1st place in weapons and 2nd place in sparring.

I currently cannot spar until I get off of some medications I take relative to my MI.

However this path we are on has been good for both of us.

No comments: