Friday, May 29, 2009

Long Weekend

Go Back to Work Monday.
What a Long Weekend
118 days.
I thank God for seeing me through this and providing for me while I was out of work.

I have used this time to heal myself.

When I had a heart attack I didn't really take any time off. Although I did manage to seriously improve my diet and exercise program. Felt much more physically healthy. However I still needed to improve my mental health. For as long as I can remember (since 4 years old) I have had much anxiety and worry. Combine that with a Great Memory and it is a recipe for disaster. That stress takes its toll on the human body. I attribute much of my heart attack to my stress level. Although I'm not quite there, I have been really working and learning better coping mechanisms to deal with it.

Enjoy the Journey... Not the Destination.

And Thank you to all who have prayed for me during the past 14 months and especially the past 8. I have undergone alot of changes in my life (for the better of course) There were alot of bumps in the road but those bumps have made me stronger.

-David

No comments: